These times can be challenging for your mental health. This register was launched as a corona-initiative, but we recognize that the corona-pandemic isn't the only pandemic the world is struggling with these days. Racism and discrimination have been causing people to struggle for much longer still. How do you cope with situations that are stressful, uncertain, that feel unsafe? How do you deal with not knowing when it will be over, or what will happen next? Are you having a hard time holding on, staying strong, abiding to the restrictions, social distancing, taking in all the negative news? It's a lot to deal with. We know that this can take a toll on your mental health, and that's why we're here. Do you want to vent your feelings and talk to someone who listens and who helps you organize your thoughts? Register at the Bel-me-wel-register for a free phone call with a professional listener.
In short, you can expect:
- A reply within 24hrs, proposing a date and time for a call;
- A phone call that will last approximately 30 minutes;
- Completely free of charge (we call you, so there's no charge there either; if necessary, we'll schedule something using Jitsi);
- Someone who listens and gives professional advice;
- Respect for your privacy.
Read more about who we are and what to expect below.